Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Inside My Studio...

Thanks for checking out my new blog. This is an information and inside look only blog. The idea is to share some of my more personal studio processes with those of you who are following my work. I will show work in various stages and answer any questions you may have. I am also listing my older firepaintings for bid on eBay.


"Sumi Brush"

Ceramic Wall Mural.
This Wall Mural is On Sale Now on Ebay.
click here to bid now

Last week I was working on a commission for a collector in New York. He ordered a 14" saggar fired bottle. Here's a picture of 2 of the 3 I made for him, just as I was burnishing them. They are now drying as I'm getting ready for our Open House here in Ohio.



Many of you know I've moved, here's a glance at my new digs....and Tom peeking in!



Feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested and of course you can opt out at any time. I promise I won't talk too much and thanks for your interest!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blogging about the creative passion you are exploring through your work. ROCK ON !!!!

    I have enjoyed reading this and reflecting to try and understand more about pottery and Kiln work

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete